Death Note RPG Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note RPG Central

Where do you fit in the Death Note Story Line? Could your existence change the very out come?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to ACTUALLY post (unfinished)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Konorai Kairo
Admin
Konorai Kairo

How to ACTUALLY post (unfinished) Empty
PostSubject: How to ACTUALLY post (unfinished)   How to ACTUALLY post (unfinished) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 7:33 am

Alright, I've been on quite a few RP's in the past, most of which have gone to crap, are headed on that level, or are miraculously, very good Rps. So I think I should show some guidelines to posting. Unless you have a very good reason, one offense to these rules, and its ban. Another offense, and you are no longer a part of this website. I have absolutely no need for godmodders, or fair players who don't even use complete sentences and quotation marks. Heck, I've even seen people who write like preschoolers.

Eg. Ill stop u" i pull out zanpakutou ignowingthatithis is a dehtnot site and iunleash bakai bakai!! i shouted and killsmy opponant who is deadind theiere body is bloddy on teh floor

Yes. I know you are shocked. I have seen posts like this, and I am horrified to say that this is what happened to my old site which died after about a little more than half a year. I'm trying to revive it, but that's what happens when you aren't careful to lay down ground rules. I will make rules for each type of person (Death Note Owner, Police, Wammy's House etc.) So follow the rules, and I promise you will have fun RPing here. If I break that promise, may Kira write my name down. (Please don't. I didn't mean that. XD)
Back to top Go down
https://deathnoterpgcentral.darkbb.com

How to ACTUALLY post (unfinished)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note RPG Central :: Rules :: Posting Rules-
Jump to: